Another busy month for us as Made a Mark HQ with 69 memory boxes out for delivery to:
- Bristol Royal Infirmary, Palliative Care Team
- Gloucester Royal Hospital, Neonatal Unit
- Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital, Organ Donation
- Liverpool Women’s NHS, Honeysuckle Team
- Queens Hospital Romford, Midwifery
- Barts Health (Royal London), Neonatal Unit
- West Suffolk Hospital, Organ Donation
This brings our total number of memory boxes supplied this year to 554!
We have now ordered our second batch of 500 memory boxes this year that are now in production! This order has cost the charity just over £8,000, this brings our expenditure on charitable activity for 2022 to around £20,000!
Whilst we have put in place measures to help manage the demand our situation has been unavoidable. We have now hit our reserve funds and are unable to purchase more books for our boxes.
We currently have enough stock to support a further 29 children.
We are reaching out for support from individuals or businesses to help fund our book orders. If you are able to help please contact our treasurer by emailing email@example.com